Many trades in the construction industry offer one product or service; whereas our business is an integral part of multiple phases.
We work with our clients throughout the construction process on their various needs.
Below is a chronological list of the construction services we offer.
In the Beginning
- Land clearing, grubbing and grading the site for a home or other project
- Demolition; concrete, metal, rubbish and all types of debris removal. RYLO recycles all materials possible
- Installing roads and driveways, terracing and retaining walls to access the property
- Sales and delivery of a variety of aggregates, from sand and gravel to rocks and boulders
- Foundation excavation, including digging footings, trenching and more
- Utility installation (electric, cable, phone, pull boxes)
- Septic system installation
- Fine grading, leveling, and sloping the land for optimum usee
- Concrete driveways, pools, and retaining walls
- Preparing site for landscaping features
The photo is an example of the installation of utility boxes and burying power lines underground (water, cable, phone, electric and more) which improves the view, as well as allows for safety and security of your utilities.
RYLO assists in accessing permits for such projects.
As a licensed contractor in Hawai’i, RYLO has extensive knowledge regarding county, state, and federal permitting guidelines and can assist clients with this process.
To discuss your construction project, click > Contact Us